Monday, July 13, 2009

Update #2

Hello people of the world! I just got a blog makeover! As you can see, my blog is now snazzy! Of course, I didn't do any of the work! (Lazy me.) I found out about http://justblindedblogmakeovers.blogspot.com/ and was super exited. All you do is send the person an application about your blog and what you want it to look like and they make it for you! You just put it in and SHAPOW! Your blog is new and cool! The best part is, it's free! I didn't have to pay a single penny!
Also I really want to have a contest so I need more followers! If you guys are reading this then please just follow me because I will give away tons of books and eventually, maybe an ARC.

-Ryan

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look! Hopefully you'll get some more followers so you can have a contest.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : background by Babii Pink